Central Sterile Processing Equipment is an essential function of any surgery center, dental clinic, and hospital. Leaders in the space include Key Surgical and Medline. Maintaining safe surgical instruments is aided by the products in this collection.
Central sterile processing equipment available from AHS
- MetriCide® 28 Glutaraldehyde high-level disinfectant is formulated for use in a tray system and is designed for a variety of devices that are heat sensitive.
- MetriCide® OPA Plus is glutaraldehyde free high-level disinfectant formulated to sterilize variety of devices that are heat sensitive.
- Sterilization trays are designed to protect and organize surgical instruments during the sterilization process.
- Silicone Mats are in are used to provide further layer of protection within the instrument trays.
- Sterilization pouches are used to package single surgical instruments during the sterilization process and maintain integrity of the sterile device until the product opened with aseptic technique
- Surgical cleaning brushes are an essential tool kit for technicians in the manual scrubbing of surgical instrumentation.
AHS Sterilization Pouches
HALYARD® H500 Sterilization Wrap
McKesson Instrument Detergent
Key Surgical Cleaning Brush
Sklar Cleaning Brush
McKesson Sterilizer Monitoring Mail-In Service